|Notes||Basis Month||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Price|
|Hard Red Winter Wheat|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cotton Fading at Midday
- After prices started Friday’s trade in the black, cotton is back down for midday. The front months are currently down 44 to 56 points for the day with December 148 points off the daily high. NOAA’s updated 7-day QPF has some moisture for the cotton fields. E. TX will see...
- Hogs Extending Drop
- Following the sharp losses on Thursday, the Friday market has hogs another triple digits lower. Dec futures are again leading the way on a 2.9% pullback to follow the limit loss yesterday. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was listed at $77.95 for Friday morning, with no comparison to yesterday’s...
- Triple Digit Gains for Friday Cattle
- The cattle board is up by $1.10 to $1.52 for the last trade day of the week. That has Oct futures back to break even for the week’s net move. USDA reported cash trade from $183 - $187 with most sales near $185 in the North. TX sales remain unestablished...
- Beans Off Highs for Midday
- Soybeans are still trading in the black through midday, but the front months have faded back from their earlier recovery. November dropped 6 cents from the session high and is now back below the $13 mark. Soymeal futures are trading $1 to $1.60/ton in the red. Front month Soybean Oil...
- Friday Corn Fractionally Mixed
- Midday corn prices are firm for Friday with the board working fractionally on either side of UNCH. USDA’s National Weekly Ethanol report had cash ethanol prices mostly 7 to 10c higher for the week from $2.15 to $2.35/gal regionally. The DDGS market was mixed, from $5-$25 weaker to $5-$15 stronger...
- Wheats in Black so far for Friday
- The front month wheat futures market is trading in the black, but off the session highs. Chicago SRW futures are currently 2 to 3 cents higher, though Dec is 4 ½ cents off the high and trading mid-range. KC HRW prices are currently 2 to 2 ½ cents in the...